Solicitud: Survey of all En Vía Borrowers 2016/2017:
In this initial survey we collected information on
1) Demographic & Financial Information,
2) Initial measurements for the Progress out of Poverty Index,
3) Borrowers self-reporting on investments, profits, and growth
1) Demographic and Financial data collected:
Number of Children:
En Vía women reported having anywhere from 0-9 children, with 41 answering "0" and 3 answering "9".
On average En Vía women have 2.3 children
Banking & Financial Info:
of En Vía women women report having $3,000 pesos or more in savings (approximately $170 USD)
2) Progress Out of Poverty Index: Explanation here about what the PPI is and how we plan to use it.
3) Stats on investment, growth, and health of business: Some stats hear gathered in the last 3 sections of the solicitud with an explanation about the bias that we suspect in these answers and how we plan to proceed with these questions.